Saturday, March 3, 2018

What I Have Learned About Putting Myself Out There

When we think about putting ourselves out there, we tend to get scared-to hold ourselves back. But putting yourself out there should not be something to fear. in fact, it can be looked at as an opportunity to express who you are. Here's what I've learned about putting myself out there.

1. It's good to express what you want. If this means speaking up for something you are passionate about, at least you know that the power is in your hands. This way, you know that you've done your part by stating exactly what you want.

2. Trusting the process. After I've out myself out there, I like to believe that everything will work out. After all, I've done my part.

3. Accepting that I can't control everything. Once you do your part, the next thing you must do is accept that you can't control what happens next. This way, you prevent yourself from getting disappointed in case things don't work out.

4. Failure is always inevitable. After not having certain things work out in my life, I have learned this: There's always that risk of rejection and failure. Sometimes, things will not go your way, but accepting that that is just how things are makes it easier to move on.

5. Watching everything come together.


6. When you finally receive what you want, you will be so grateful you put yourself out there. There have been times where I haven't gone after what I wanted, and I regretted that. Putting in the work by putting yourself out there shows yourself that you are ready to achieve what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment